
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Dent in the dust cap on the one on the right side.
I wonder what woofers those are?
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]

The guy may come down. I post strictly Caveat Emptor.
One man's trash is another's treasure. I'd buy those and send all the drivers to Bill before I'd pay what most want for them. At least I know I'd have first rate condition on the drivers.
But what I'd likely do is hold out for another deal like the ones I sent to Pano- $400 for 802/811 and 416A. One driver wasn't working. He must lead a charmed life, because when he opened them a terminal had shorted against the case, so he got two good drivers. He had to pay freight but still...that's the set I found while taking a walk. Pays to look in open garage doors.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks